RM series construction guide .
Based on the body & frame of the legendary Hummer H1, RM series is a deeply modernized version of this vehicle . Reconstruction process consists of 17 parallel running processes :
1. Complete disassembly of a car .
Sandblasting the frame , body and suspension .
Protecting the body , frame and suspension with acid & epoxy primers .
Application of the Line - x ( XS 330 ) protective coating on the frame , suspension & body details .
2. Galvanizing and powder coating all of responsible compounds and mechanisms predisposed to corrosion .
3. The production of composite elements and parts using complex multi - component matrices : RAMS style hybrid X - DOORS , SLANTBACKS , Door trim panels , Lockers , Control consoles & panels .
4. Manufacturing a complete collection of interior & exterior accessories & parts made of high grade AISI 304 stainless steel :
Bumpers & brushguards , B - BARS , side steps
5. Manufacturing of wooden decks , wheel rings and acoustic podiums , made of noble wood : teak , thermo - treated oak & ash , bog oak .
Application of protective varnishes on wood .
6. Painting plastic interior parts .
7. 3D printing of skulls & plastic parts .
Plexiglass laser cutting .
8. Upholstering the seats , door trim panels , ceilings , door straps , steering wheels with alcantara or Arpatech eco - leather . Upholstering the linings of the tunnel with an expensive MAHS carpet .
Fabrication of a complex magnetic awning using more than 300 self - aligning neodymium magnets on titanium bases .
9. The frame & suspension assembly with all new balljoints , seals & gaskets and stainless steel bolts and fixings everywhere .
10. Installation of new engines with new transmissions , new fuel pumps , new CTIS lines , stainless steel exhaust systems , etc …
11. Laying the wiring , setting control units , illumination , sound & media equipment .
12. Assembly of the interior parts & accessories .
13. Assembly of the exterior parts & accessories .
14. Installing new wheels & new tires .
15. Checking all the control systems on a running engine .