Back

"Order"

In the company of RAMS, you can order the following:

ACCESSORIES-exclusive accessories and spare parts for the Hummer H1, which undoubtedly will provide modern and expensive look to your vehicle.


CARS FOR SALE - sale of ready Hummer H1 and H2. Also in this section you can monitor those projects currently in production stage.

WEAR  - sale clothes RAMS. In this section, you'll see a few positions that RAMS in parallel produces for its clients.

BUILT & PRICE YOUR RAMSMOBILE - this section is developed by RAMS. This is the constructor of your RAMSMOBILe. Using it, you can build the car of your dreams and find out the cost. 

 
Diagram of car delivery and accessories:

Free worldwide shipping when purchasing goods worth more than $1000 for delivery by courier. Delivery time from 3-20 days, depending on your country of residence.
When buying a car. Term of manufacturing cars on order is 3 months depending on the model chosen. Delivery time from 15-30 days, depending on your country of residence.


 
Payment in cash and the card at the time of delivery:

Prepayment for accessories not needed on orders from 300 dollars. You can order your dream accessory now and pay at the time of delivery in any way convenient for you. When you order the accessory in the application form will include all necessary information on payment systems, convenient for your country. Here are some of them:

When ordering cars to order, advance payment is in the amount of 30% of the value of the car. The remaining 70% upon arrival cars in your country.

 
Only the best products from RAMS:

RAMS guarantees the quality and authenticity of every detail that you buy from us.
Goods are not subject to Exchange or return. In case of problems, please contact usby email ramsmobile.com@gmail.com and we will try to resolve the matter.

 
Still have questions? Just ask us:

Ask us a question

Subscribe for news and discounts